Monday, February 18, 2013

Don't you realize, we are all on the same team?

Here I am. Trying to be the person I want to be while growing into the person I am supposed to be. The two can't meet, at least not here, for damn sure not now. Consider in my mind the ultimate place for a bachelor pad. Potential interests coming and going, merely sparking my attention never creating fire. Like clouds coming and going unnoticed. I want to stay in the same spot forever, alone, by myself, until I can put everything together. Am I living without a pulse? Seeing without sight? Hearing without sound? These vitals don't mean much for the dead. Walking half alive, I'm walking dead. I scream to myself to wake up, but these moments slip through my fingers as if I were trying to hold air. But it's the same damn principle, nothing is really
   there.

No comments:

Post a Comment