Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dying is always bad.

Being a spontaneous type of gal, and having a serious case of roots, I decided to swing by the local Walmart and purchase some cheap hair die. Well, that's where I went wrong. Cheap=cheap looking. My subconscious was trying to redirect me the entire time, but of course, I was over powered by the sense of instant gratification. Now I am sitting here, with tears streaking down my face which match the streaks of the tinted orange/blondish hair I now have. Can you say cheap bimbo whore? Here I come Colfax.

1 comment:

  1. Confidence is the sexiest attire. Whatever else you wear, wear anything with flair and you're more than half way there. The sexiest women in the world aren't always even the prettiest, they just think they are. Now being beautiful and knowing you are is a deadly combo. Orange hair or not you gotta know you are.

    ReplyDelete