Monday, November 28, 2011

Futuristic Wonderment

How the FUCK am I supposed to know what to do after high school? Like we got people on both sides of the spectrum. My heart is not exactly helping me out too much either. My brain is too indecisive, and college is expensive. It's hard to know what you want, if you haven't done something before. You can never fully know what to expect, even though the label says, "YOU BELONG HERE". College is my next step, the big one of many, I just wish I was more motivated. Or maybe I wish I was more in tune with what it is I truly do want. If only the options could present themselves to me by smacking me in the face. There are so many things that could go wrong, and so many that could go right. I just hope that I don't lose sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment