Monday, December 12, 2011

My Perfect Husband, Ken

I am writing this blog because it was requested. Here is goes.
What do girls look for in a guy? What makes a guy desirable to all women? What qualities bump a guy to the top of a womens' list? Looks vs. Personality? All these questions answered in my opinion? Here is a description of what my perfect husband would be.

Wealthy, handsome, tall, funny, smart.

In detail:

I love going to sporting events. The people, the scene, the food, the sport. It is just a great place to be. Honestly, I think being the wife of a professional athlete would be awesome. Athletes are hot. In shape, usually tall, competitive, sought after, successful. All these characteristics are very appealing. From a woman's stand point, being admired & envied by all is like winning a grammy. All the time. I could easily be a stay at home mom, live in a nice mansion, and best of all get floor seats!!! While this may look great from what I have described, every relationship and career has its downfall. The fame could get to my desirable honey, making him selfish, stuck up, and lazy. These are characteristics I am not a fan of. Plus, he would be on the road a lot...with all those groupie whores. Statistically, it would be a fake marriage that would end in billions of dollars of divorce payments. Ehhh, I will take the alternative route. I must say I am a little torn however.

Alternative.

Successful, passionate, intelligent, humorous, confident, sexually appealing, honest, trustworthy, open minded.

In detail:

Honestly, I need a husband who is similar to myself. Not to be narcissistic, but I am usually the only person I can stand for long periods of time. Haha. But I believe everyone has a counterpart, and here is how I would describe what I think mine would be.
Striking at a glance, and I'm praying to be taller than myself, and I would be instantly attracted to him. As we got to chatting, he would reveal some of his hobbies or interest. Outdoorsy, has played sports, maybe plays an instrument, but mainly he has something he is passionate about. To me, when you have a passion, you have found something that is in sync with your soul. Something your good at because you want to be good at it, and you are. It also usually means your confident. At least in some aspect in your life. Confidence is important, and a huge factor determining if you are relationship worthy. It holds the power to usually make any individual attractive or demanding of respect. The conversation continues, maybe he cracks a joke, or makes light fun of something I do. HUMOR PEOPLE! Life is serious already. Laughing is a universal symbol, the cure to illness, and the best way to start liking someone. Make a women laugh, you just took the first step to finding her heart. After we established that we are interested in each other, he will be spontaneous, ask me if I'm doing anything and if I'm not will ask me to go do something. Why wait? Life is too short to play by the rules. The more untraditional the better. However, the only type of traditional role I would want him to be playing is that of respect. Anyways, anyone can take someone to dinner. I do it all the time with my dad. Do you really want to remind me of my father? That's what I thought. If he is going to be my perfect husband, or already is, he has a kid imagination, and a knack for curiosity. Wants to experience the world, and break free of routine. I'm talkin activities like going to the aquarium, surfing, long boarding, rock climbing, swimming, art walk, window shopping, road trip. Dinner is just so awkward when you don't know someone, I feel bad making you pay. But if I know you, you better be paying ;) My perfect husband will also have moves. Be an expert at flirtation. Know how to read a women. We literally give off clues all the time. Pick the fuck up on them, if you really want to turn a women on. My husband will be hard to get. I know how to run, and rarely anyone can keep pace. But my husband will know how to change the game, make me want him. Here's an example, so maybe you guys out there will catch on, you know at the end of the date, when you and your date are saying good bye? You know that really awkward moment when you just keep repeating that you had a good time, unsure if she wants to kiss or not? Well if you guys did have a good time, and you do want to kiss her, be bold. Look her straight in the eye, lightly brush her cheek, if she isn't protesting; continue. Gently cup her chin and passionately go in for it. But DO NOT go passionately in her mouth with your tongue. EW EW EW.  It should be like in the movies. They call em chick flicks for a reason. Be the first one to stop kissing, smile and say good bye. That shows you have game, discipline, confidence, and more than likely you just did something no other guy has. Guys just always want more and it is so obvious. My husband will be a man of mystery. Keeps me on my toes. Not like in a horror movie though. In a good way, like always being pleasantly surprised.

Um I'm not sure if I got a little carried away or if this is just a really in depth topic for me, but this blog is the longest I have ever posted. I think I will stop now. If you do want me to write more, just post a comment and I will unleash the beast!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Please do unleash the beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it A+ worthy?? Haha Okay I will weave it in. When the inspiration comes back again.

    ReplyDelete