Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 Things I would do if I went to Hawaii this Christmas Break.

I've never been. My hopes are planted on me going for my honeymoon;)

1. Night swimming
-preferably in the nude. Nothin' sexier than moonlight on wet boobs.
2. Surfing.
-This is a no brainer, it would be an every day must.
3. Hike to a waterfall.
-TOO ROMANTIC.
4. Tanning
- obvi, I live in Colorado.
5. Swimming with dolphins.
-After watching this incredible documentary about dolphins and how sensitive/receptive to humans they are, I would have too.
6. Do yoga at sunrise.
 -It is a vacation after all. Time for some soul relaxation!
7. Not shopping.
-That shit is soo expensive. I go to china town get that half off.
8. Go Kayaking in the friggen ocean!
-AHHH. I want too, I want too!!
9. Hook up with the locals. (Or my husband.)
-Alohaaaa
10. Scuba Diving
-This should actually be number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment