Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to the Rap Game

Call me a slut cause I fuck the world,
There will never be realness like this girl.
Brand new to this game, I need the fame
not enough money to make a name.
Better watch your back cause your next on my hit list,
don't blink cause you might just miss this. I'm a gift,
open me up like Christmas. I come through like a blizzard,
I'm a lyrical wizard. I'm on my pokeman flow, you already know.
Uh
Don't wanna wear clothes, I was born in nude. Like a new element,
I'll change you view. Ya you got attitude, suck my boob. Call me
your mama, but fuck that I'm blood with the Dali Lama.
Mhmm
Misunderstood, completely unreadable, bitches unbelievable,

they should know I'm unbeatable. I used to smoke that weed
to fulfill a need. Bitches think they know me, when they really
only read what pop up in they newsfeed.
Tryin to be original in a place full of copy cats, if you hear that, than
Rodger back. Yeah, Rodger that, I don't need to be black
to know how to rap or to even comprehend that our society is wack.
Take a step back and look at the facts. You can see it all around you,
cause its drownin you, cry for help but no one can save you. Like a bruise,
black and blue, this shits sicker than the mothafuckin flu.

Yeah, you know you heard it hear first! Get at me, I'm a genius behind this fuckin computer screen.
Its the Brown Theory biittch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment