Monday, December 12, 2011

Jar of Random

It's amazing how time truly can change everything. How we look at people, what we think about things, the reasons in which we justify issues, our relationships, a young person to old, literally everything. Yeah, we all know time changes everything but do you ever stop and think what time has changed in your life? For me, it's realizing the people's opinions I used to value has changed to realizing how much I value my own opinion over others. Those certain people no longer have sub conscious control over the way I live my life. Thats a plus.
But I also have noticed the people I used to feel connected with, have become disconnected. Like the "sync" option is no longer there. It leaves me wondering if they feel the same way. I am much to scared to ask, therefore I blog about it. Haha. My entire high school experience has ended pre-maturely for me. I've gotten over the self conscious issue. A blessing I must say, girls, once you can stop putting so much emphasis on what you can't change, don't like, wish you didn't have, jealous that another girl does, crap, your mind, in one aspect can be set free. Trust me! I'm living the high life. Honestly, get real with yourself. If you have a flaw, admit it to yourself, get used to the idea that people probably already know what your flaws are and yet they still like you. Hmmm.... don't you still like people regardless of their flaws? Yes, you do!
Honestly, lets just all get honest. Brutally. We are just a bunch of compliment sucking-perfection seeking- irrational HUMAN BEINGS. If you ever get offended by what is true, it should be a reality check that, that little "perfection" stool you got your ass sitting on, isn't ever really going to support you. I hate to say this, but a cloud will never catch you honey. Your too fat...Sorry I'm not sorry. Now, I don't want to put myself up on that wicked stool of perfection, as much as I want to belong there too, it ain't neva guna happen. Someone I know would probably read this, and I'm going to go ahead and quote her, because I know exactly what she would say, "Bekah you get offended by everything. You are so hypocritical." Whatever, we aren't all perfect. The point is, I'm closer to perfect than most of you. Suckkaas. P.s. Wouldn't you rather hear someones over confidence, than hearing someones lack of confidence? POINT MADE!

Fact: the truth is hard to handle. Myth: Everyone can handle it. Because it does hurt, not everyone can digest it. Oh well, they'll figure it out. But, seriously, when someone goes to the degree of being so self conscious they just complain about how fat their legs are, is ridiculous. Your literally asking people to lie to you. They are never going to tell you your legs are fat because they know you are going to hurt by it. Now most of you women are thinking, "Omg my legs ARE fat. Ugh I hate myself, I need to go work out and suck on a tooth pick to curb my appetite. " No shut up, if you really want to know if your legs are fat ask your enemy 10 bucks says she'll tell you. If you don't want to do that then you really need to consider getting over yourself. We all have problems, and yours are at the bottom of that list. Ooops, truth hurts.

YEAH SO SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING! Aren't you just trying to live up to everyone else's standards anyways? Well this is what they think. But I do agree we all need a little self improvement. If your ugly as fuck on the inside, it does not matter what you look like on the outside. But the cool people will always be beautiful. Fact.

Here's the therapy you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment